Thursday, August 30, 2012

8/30/12 BC

Today in Human Geography we started off with a prayer, after the prayer Mr. Schick read A Message to Garcia. I liked it, it was really good. I liked how when they gave Roman the message he didn't ask any question he just went and did it. The the reading really inspired me to do well in life. After Mr. Schick kept reading a part of the story, he started to give donuts to everyone. I didn't get any because i didn't answer any questions. People were really desperate for donuts for some reason. It was like they haven't eaten in days. After Mr. Schick read A Message to Garcia, he talked about the debate team. He was wearing his own debate team with his name and number on it! How awesome?! It had a dinosaur on it and was pretty radical. After Mr. Schick talked about the debate team, he handed everyone donuts. He went around the room to every, but for some reason he skipped me. I was pretty hungry too. Anyways, that was our Human Geography class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment