Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day

 My first day of High School started on Thursday, August 23, 2012. The day started out by getting up at five thirty, taking a shower, and doing all the things you would normally do in the morning before school. I arrived at John Carroll at seven forty five. At eight the whole grade and their parents went into the auditorium to talk about how the school works and about the three words that define The John Carroll School. The three words are Compelling, Considerate, and Uncompromising. After the talk in the auditorium, the whole grade had to say bye to their parents and we all went to our advisory. I met the other person in my advisory. After that we had to open up our lockers, it took me about twenty tries. When we were all finished opening up our lockers we had a fire drill. The fire alarm was really loud. Then everybody went into the cafeteria for snacks. After we talked and ate snacks we went into to groups to talk about John Carroll. We talked about all the programs at John Carroll, recycling, and how the schedule for this year works. When we finished talking we headed back to the cafeteria for lunch. My day ended with Algebra, Spanish, Intro to Bible, English, Human Geography, Earth Science, and Physical Education. It was really awesome having classes for only 15 minutes. I am excited for the next time I will be spending at John Carroll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment