Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another Sub


Today in Human Geography we had to go to room 104 because Mr. Schick wasn't here today. I don't know who the lady, who our sub was, but she went gave back our test from Friday. We went over the test and she gave us the correct answers. Some people in the class were talking to much so they had to move. After our sub went over the test, Mr. Schick assigned us to do our Political Geography assignment. I don't know why he assigned it to us if we had all of our, 5 day weekend, to get that done. Instead of doing that i started to type this blog. I don't really know how to make this any longer because we didn't really do anything in class today. When I got my grade back from the test, I was really excited because it was a good grade. I checked my grades in power school and I guess it lowered my grade somehow. It is confusing that it went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment